Tuesday, April 29, 2014

17 Creative Expression






 INKPAD

OMG was this hard to do! I am not the best at drawing on the ipad or moving objects around. Inkpad will definitely take some practice! There are lots of ways to use this app in the classroom I am just not sure first graders could use it effectively. I think the upper level grades and teachers would find it a great addition to a lesson or project. Students can use it in many ways. Science drawing and labeling the parts of plants, cells, and other items. In social stdies they might create brochures or posters using photos and adding their own editing. I know before I would use it in the classroom I would practice a lot more!




Garage Band
Wow! What an adventure. I didn't think I would ever figure this out well enough to post but I did it! This could be a great tool in the hands of a pro but this rookie had on hard time. I will continue to play with it and get it down to a science maybe by this summer. I do think in the hands of kids and someone who knows how to use it this is a wonderful tool and kids who have an ear for music will love it. Her is the link. I have to warn you I have never been consider much of a singer.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xnb72prx6f2wjya/Old%20McDonald%20Had%20a%20Square%20copy.m4a

No comments:

Post a Comment