Wednesday, April 30, 2014

18 Study Skills & Visual Thinking


Quizlet and Popplet

Both of these tools will work well in my classroom. I chose to use our amazing words from Pearson for the
Vocabulary words and plan on working with my students to get the rest of ou word added to the list.
Popplet is a great tool for first graders to use in many ways. They can use it to show what they know like the one here on adjectives. We could do all sorts of language arts projects compare and contrast, nouns, and verbs and many more! My students liked using these apps and stayed focused during the activity. Popplet and Quizlet are apps that incorporate the SAMR really well. It gets us away from using paper, pencil and even adds the option to use no words and draw or use photos. For math my students will compare two and three demensional shapes. In social studies they will use photos of themselves yfor a timeline. Modification and redefinition are easy to see with Popplet and that is what I look for.

No comments:

Post a Comment